The Qubo Power Smart B+ is equipped with a magnetic resistance unit which, thanks to a series of neodymium permanent magnets and a large flywheel, is particularly suited to the needs of performance-oriented riders. About a newly designed, conveniently on the handlebars selector switch can be selected sequentially 8 levels. The Elastogel roller (30 mm), which is particularly large in diameter, reduces tire wear by 20% and the noise level is reduced by up to 50%.
Highlights of the Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ – Wheel On Cycletrainer
- Integrated Bluetooth and ANT+ sensor
- High precision data acquisition and transmission
- Qubo compact frame for optimal stability and realistic riding experience
- Sequential control lever with 8 levels, the integrated sensor displays the selected level in the My E-Training App
- Suitable for all bikes from 20” to 29”
- Fast initial setup and small footprint.
- Fast Fixing mounting system
- Power 900 watts
- Magnetic resistance unit
- 12 months free access to My E-Training app (mobile version).
More details about the Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart B+
The Qubo Power replicates the conditions of riding on the road. This is achieved by the circular, self-adjusting Crono frame for wheels from 20 inches to 29 inches, which regulates the force applied to the pedals according to the weight of the cyclist. The high-quality frame which consists of an innovative steel-plastic construction is particularly stable and requires no adjustment. The newly developed Fast-Fixing attachment mechanism allows easy and quick installation of the rear wheel on the exercise bike in just one step. In addition, all Elite wheels are pre-assembled and absolutely simple to use. Already after a few minutes you can start training. When the workout is finished, the Power can be easily folded again. Suitable for all wheel sizes from 20 – 29 inches.
- Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ belongs to the category of smart roller trainers.
- Data transmission is wireless, using the ANT+™ (power and speed&cadence) and Bluetooth Smart communication protocol.
- Monitoring of the workout is done via the My E-Training app for smartphone and tablet (both iOS and Android), which assures a varied, stimulating indoor workout.
- Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ can also be controlled with other indoor cycling platforms (usually make a paid subscription necessary), including: Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap and many more.
Professional training and entertainment
Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ is a roller trainer that was created to meet the needs of professionals, who contribute with their feedback to the continuous development of the products. It is the ideal roller trainer for a complete training of the traditional type, but thanks to the Smart technology, it facilitates the inclusion in the cycling community on the Internet. Train professionally but have fun at the same time: Now it’s possible. In this way, training, play and social media merge into a single solution, always guaranteeing an exciting experience anew.
The red roller, a “must” of ELITE, is made of Elastogel (diameter 30 mm), the exclusive polyurethane compound developed and tested by ELITE. It allows a better grip on the tire as well as reducing the noise level due to friction by 50% and the wear of the tire by 20%.
The efficiency of the Crono system
The exclusive Crono compass system, designed and developed over the years with great success by ELITE, allows a faithful simulation of the behavior of the bike on the road. The weight of the athlete is transferred directly to the roller trainer with the same logic and mechanisms of riding on the road. This affects the developed performances, for example, a 90 kg cyclist develops a different performance at the same speed, for example at 30 km/h, than one who weighs 60 kg. It is not the roller trainer that is adapted to the tire, but the tire automatically finds the optimal position on it.
A truly precise workout thanks to power, speed and cadence data.
All Elite trainers instantly transmit power, speed and cadence data, configuring themselves for this reason as truly effective tools to create an accurate training plan and very accurately simulate cycling on the road. The cadence measurement is done through a convenient sensorless technology, in fact without sensors that need to be placed on the bike. Most of our trainers determine the measurement of cadence through speed data, while for our interactive Direto and Drivo II the calculation is based on a sophisticated analysis of the power delivered, as they are equipped with an integrated OTS power meter.
Available for smartphone and tablet, iOS and Android, the My E-Training app offers the possibility of an interactive, enthusiastic and stimulating workout. Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors . My E-Training displays and manages the data related to power output, cadence, heart rate, speed, time and distance. You can train with RealVideos Elite and download hundreds of My RealVideos created by Real users for free.
Compatibility with the bike
Maximum compatibility with all bicycles, compatible with both road bikes and mountain bikes with wheels between 20” and 29”. Maximum dimensions chainstay + fork: 186.7mm. In the case of bikes with thru axle, an adapter is necessary.
Scope of delivery:
- Incl quick release device for the rear wheel of the bike.
- 12 months subscription My E-Training
There are no reviews yet.